It feels like I've been on a journey for years. The quest for finding the inner power to live as I wanted, with what I wanted and with whom I wanted.
It started with a thing called Neo-Tech, that resonated with me but was so keen to explain things scientifically it didn't make any sense. It was also very wary about being "mystical" but made references to a long lost secret.
Soon after I found, or did it find me, the "Three Initiates", which was completely in keeping with what I was looking for. Then "The Secret" exploded on to every PC in the world and I thought I was ahead of the game.
The only trouble I had is that none of these things worked. What I needed was a simple, straightforward formula to put into everyday use. What I needed, I eventually discovered, is a brilliant system that I think has finally cracked the code of "The Secret" compiled by someone who has finally filled in the gaps by living it.
Have a look at what Gary Evans has achieved at http://www.urthepower.com/ by getting to grips with the Law of Attraction and living his system before breaking it down so ordinary soapy Joes, like me, can understand it and, more importantly, work it.
No comments:
Post a Comment